About this Masterclass
Covering important aspects of digital marketing and mobile marketing, the Digital Marketing Masterclass will give you concrete advice and tips you can use to improve your digital marketing activities.
Delivered in a fast paced, highly engaging way, the masterclass will open your eyes to the possibilities offered by digital marketing and mobile marketing.
You will see world class marketing examples, learn the latest techniques and better understand how to get results with digital marketing.
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion issued jointly by international training institute Markedu and ABMC.
Attend this highly rated digital marketing masterclass to:
> Increase your marketing efficiency to create better results and higher ROI
> Learn new skills that will help you succeed in digital and mobile marketing
> Ensure you are on top of the latest digital and mobile marketing developments
> Get world class inspiration from a highly experienced, award winning marketing professional
> Take an active part in the digital and mobile revolution in Tanzania and Africa
Westlands, Woodvale Groove
Reliance Center,Suite 301
P: (020) 514-0700
AGENDA & PROGRAM
09:00 Welcome address
09:15 Your Digital Marketing Ecosystem: How to improve and how to fit in a winning mobility strategy
- What does an effective digital marketing ecosystem look like; what are the challenges marketer’s faces and how to overcome them
- What are the key components for successfully bringing your message to your audience through digital channels
- How do you integrate your digital marketing presence with the rest of your marketing mix
- What is the role you can expect mobility (mobile across all devices) to play in the coming years
10:45 The State of Digital Marketing in Tanzania – guest speaker
Learn about the current state of digital marketing in Tanzania. Get the latest numbers and learn what the latest trends are.
11:15 How to build a compelling online presence: What you need to know to create a top performing website
This session covers the key components to establishing a high performing website. A website that attracts visitors and converts them
- Setting objectives for your website and how to measure your goals
- Structuring your website and deciding content for your website
- Best practices for designing your website with the funnel principle
- Learn how to implement MWR’s Most Wanted Responses
- 7 easy tips anyone can implement now for increased performance
13:30 Review of your company website – fun exercise
In this session Michael Leander will review 5 websites and provide his input on what is good and bad. Attendees will learn a lot from this
14:00 Make Google your friend ! SEO for anyone: The 5 key components that can help you attract more traffic from search engines
Best practices for getting more free traffic from Google and other search engines.
14:45 Tea break
15:15 How to attract and retain an audience with content marketing
In this super engaging session, you will get to do exercises and learn about all types of content. This session is guaranteed to leave you with at least 5 new, fresh ideas.
- How to get started with content marketing
- How to create your content concept and make it work
- Quick tip: What is OPC and how do you apply it
- How to increase shares and interactions through content rich marketing
- How to approach content, repurposing of content in social media and other channels
- Best practices for branded content
This session includes engaging & fun practical exercises based on principles you can use in your own work.
17:00 End of day 1
09:30 Introduction to the RACE model
The RACE model is a planning model for digital and mobile marketing. In this morning session you will be introduced to the model, which will help you better plan and manage your digital marketing activities and campaigns.
10:00 Make words and language your friend: A simple guide to building effective texts for any digital channel: online, social, mobile
- Understand how people read, scan and filter online and in mobile
- The ABOA (Attribute, Benefit, Objective, Answer) model and how to use it
- Case studies using words to make a difference in social media channels
- Building winning headlines for any digital marketing assets
- Exercise that will show you how you can quickly hone your writing skills, even if you are not a copywriter
11.00 - Break
11:30 REACH: How to plan effective campaigns for branding, acquisition and just about anything else.
- how to plan any type of marketing campaign
- how to reach your audience online and on mobile devices
- case studies that will wow you and inspire you
13:30 Social media best practices: The 10 Golden Rules for Successful
Social Media Presence for branding, customer acquisition and customer care
- planning your social media efforts
- setting goals for your social media activities and how you measure
- how to use social media for effective customer service: create service experiences that sell.
- how to listen online and use sentiment analysis
- world class examples and case studies for your inspiration
15:00 Tea/coffee break
15:30 Mobile marketing crash-course; from location based marketing to sticky apps
Mobile marketing offers a plethora of opportunities for the savvy marketer.
In this session, you will hear about;
> how to create a strategy for effectively engaging the mobile audience
> what is location based marketing and how can you leverage these opportunities
> how to create apps that attracts a large audience and makes your audience engage with the app frequently
> case studies from around the world
17:00 Certificate Ceremony: Get your certificate and photo opportunity
17:45 End of the Digital Marketing Masterclass.
A haven in the city, this Nairobi hotel is ideally located for business, next to the Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Convention Centre and walking distance to government offices. Select from a wide range of local and international cuisine both indoor and outdoor. Unwind with a massage in our health club and enjoy the sauna steam bath Jacuzzi, gym or take a dive into the heated pool. Explore the Kenyan culture in the national museums, art centers, national parks and the Maasai market
Don't miss the event!