Effective Sales Mentorship
Proven Winning Practical, Sales Practices
Proven Winning Practical, Sales Practices
ABMC is the leading and experienced training consultancy firm with many years of professional practise.We train and equip with the right skills an organisations human capital through capacity development.
ABMC Empowers and inspires career professionals toenhance talent performance and productivity. This is an advanced sales training technique program.
We do this through research on our clients business process, we are able to establish in training need analysis TNA the actual area of work that needs improvement. We then tailor-make and administer the relevant training module.
At the end of each training we look to participants to be able to;
-Identify the steps in the personal selling process
-Importance of prospecting
-Know how to qualify leads as prospects
-Several prospecting methods
We have reviewed responses from many sales departments and pulled out some of the most consistent themes that were communicated.
They included the following:
TIME MANAGEMENT - Due to an increased demand on time from many new external sources, many sales professionals are struggling to stay focused on their selling process, including finding the time to properly prepare for effective client calls andmeetings.
GROWTH IN TECHNOLOGY - Respondents indicated that they are facing increased competition from the new bright and shinypenny technology solution.
Whether it is a direct competitor or an indirect competitor,they are fighting for share of wallet.
SOCIAL NETWORKING AND SOCIAL MEDIA - While social selling is becoming more mainstream and a part of the overall sellingprocess, some salespeople seem to be wrestling with how the myriad of new technologies can help them, if at all, drive new business or client retention.
PROVIDING GREAT POST-SALES SERVICE - There were quite a few respondents who were concerned with their ability to grow and manage accounts due to poor post-sales service and solution implementation. Winning organizations realize that, from the customers standpoint, implementation is very much a part of the
overall buyingprocess. Flawless implementation is one way to lock out hungry competitors.
SALES AND MARKETING ALIGNMENT - Despite many new tools, sales and marketing alignment continues to be an issue. Marketing just does not provide us with quality leads was a common refrain in these responses.More than ever, it is critical for the heads of marketing and sales to be in alignment, including joint goals and a clear criteria andprocess for how a lead is nurtured and followed.
We have seen jointly authored Service Level Agreements SLAs work well to makethis happen.
ACCOUNT-SPECIFIC SALES APPROACH - The comments here pull in some of the themes discussed earlier. While it is important to embrace a uniform sales process and agree upon the skills needed to be an effective salesperson, whatmakes an organization and sales team stand apart in the clients eyes is a sense that they get Great leadership, marketing,product, and technology generate sales ROI when salespeople can effectively connect these resources to stakeholder needs.
SALES MOTIVATION - 2 HOURS
To analyse in depth how behaviour impacts on the way customers buy and to establish ways of identifying these customer preferences thereby converting them
into opportunities to sell.
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Assess the buying preferences of the customer
- List effective questions that can be used to develop an understanding of the customers motivational drivers and aspirations
- Demonstrate how to build rapport with a wide variety of customers
- Describe how to match product solutions to customers individual needs and buying styles
- Demonstrate how to gain commitment to the next step
- Manage key accounts
- Negotiate contracts
PRESENTING A SOLUTION - 2 HOURS
Learn some of the successful presenting techniques that other sales people have used to make their presentation an enjoyable experience for their
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Plan for an effective presentation
- Customize your presentations
- Prepare ppts and demos for your presentation
PROSPECTING AND QUALIFYING - 2 HOURS
- The steps in the personal selling process.
- The importance of prospecting.
- How to qualify leads as prospects.
- Several prospecting methods.
- The steps in developing a prospecting plan.
CLOSING - 2 HOURS
Closing the sale is not a skill that can be learned in isolation from the rest of the sales process. Closing is one element in a chain of events that begins with the sales person planning and preparing for sales meetings and worksthrough the sales process
- Closing the Sale is an integral part of the sales process
- No salesperson ever closed every sale
- Selling is a `numbers game'
- Certain key ratios apply to your sales activity
- Right time to close
- Types of close and how they are applicable
TONALITY IN SALES - 2 HOURS
Learn the techniques used by powerful speakers to deliver a successful sales pitch.
- How well do you use your voice to express emotion and emphasize the importance of your sales message?
- How well do you know your voice variation vs the C-level executives voice variations and body language
- Mastering the tenets of Tonality , "The Secret Weapon of Tonality"
- Understand the sales pyschology of your customer to prepare for the pitch
- Case study experiences of Eric and Joseph on International million sales and the emphasis on tonality!
OPENING SALES RAPPORT AND SCENARIOS - 2 HOURS
- Creating impact statements and story lines that will create the difference from your competitors sales pitch
- ENTHUSIASM with TONALITY
- URGENCY VS TONALITY
SALES PROCESS, PLANNING, PRIORITIES and PITCH - 2 HOURS
- Setting priorities and sales plan on your sales process
- A typical sales plan
- Mastering the sales process that fits your organization sales procedure
- Preparing and mastering your sales pitch script and presentation
OBJECTION HANDLING - 2 HOURS
- Types of Objection
- Process of handling objection and its impact
- Major / common objection handling
- HOW TO SELL IN RECESSION / WHEN TIMES ARE HARD