By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Have a deep understanding of your Personal Brand Strengths and Weaknesses
- Understand the role of EI training in Personal Development and Careers
- Finding your perfect team position for greater impact on diverse team projects
- Consider other people’s feelings, among many other factors, in making intelligent decisions
- Have the ability to inspire and influence people to agreement in a friendly way.
Everyone and Anyone looking to get up the ladder faster than everyone else!
Westlands, Woodvale Groove
Reliance Center,Suite 301
P: (020) 514-0700
AGENDA & PROGRAM
- Conceptualize critical elements of emotional intelligence vs other forms of intelligence
- Personal brands and rapid career development
- Personal branding impact on the bottom line rise in profits
- Integrating Personal brands within strong Corporate brands
- Effective mentorship models that improve your Personal Brand
- Models and techniques to positively impact brand and your specific work scenarios
- Communication skills for constructive feed-forward and conflict management
A haven in the city, this Nairobi hotel is ideally located for business, close to the Parliament buildings and next to Kenyatta International Convention Centre. Select from a wide range of dining options, including grilled seafood al fresco on a stunning outdoor pool terrace overlooking Uhuru Park. If exploring is your aim, a range of shopping experiences include luxury malls and Masai open air markets, or for a real taste of Africa, visit nearby Nairobi National Park.
Don't miss the event!