ABOUT THE COURSE
The roles of executive and personal assistants have changed dramatically over the years. Advanced skills are required to assist with increased responsibilities, day-to-day demands and the need to promote a professional image in order to support and stand in for the key decision makers within the organization. Executive and personal assistants need to ensure that they have the skills and the talent to match the evolving needs of their managers and organization.
This three day interactive workshop has been designed very specifically for personal and executive assistants and serves as a step-by-step guideline towards improving your skills that you require to meet the challenges of today’s business environment. Throughout the workshop, many examples of case studies will be woven into the discussion and these, together with the hands-on training style of your workshop facilitator, promise to make the workshop a valuable and a realistic learning experience for each delegate.
WHY THIS COURSE AND NOT ANY OTHER EXECUTIVE PA COURSE?
Gain practical insights into:
- The modern day business strategies and their approach as a modern PA.
- Application of various business theories as an Executive Assistant and in work place
- Application of social media in a business approach and personal development
- How to design, build and run a detailed project plan - from start to finish – Large Event Management
- Improving writing skills to compose powerful professional documents that get attention and prompt action
- Why PA’s need to embarrass the power of Technology
- Master Class on Leadership Skills Development
Our training courses include the following benefits:
- Pre-course questionnaires to identify your specific training needs
- An in-depth tailored program to address market concerns
- Diverse, real-life case studies
- The highest standard of dynamic trainers with cross industry experience
- Comprehensive and detailed course documentation
- Interactive discussions and breakaway sessions
- Practical exercises
Discount Booking Offers:
EARLY BIRD BOOKING:
- Book Before 29th February & Save USD 300 = Pay USD 1,190
- Book Before 31st March & Save USD 200 = Pay USD 1,390
- Book 3 Delegates and Above & Pay Each USD 990
Who should attend?
- Personal Assistants
- Senior and Junior Secretaries
- Group Secretaries
- Coordinators and Administrators » Clerks
- Office Managers
- Executive Assistants