After this master class participants will be able to:
For Line Managers:
- Apply basic organization design and development to align strategy, processes and people to optimize organizational effectiveness and align goals;
- Manage employee relations and engagement underpinned by organizational culture, practice and policy (talent management, career management, succession management, etc.); and
- Create and maintain high achieving programs that reward and recognize staff capabilities, skills, behaviors experience and performance.(development)
For the HR
- Build and deliver HR practice with combined commercial and HR expertise and thus add value to the organization (performance management systems, succession planning systems), talent management tools, etc.);
- Demonstrate ability to understand business needs and work with metrics in a structured way to identify options and make defensible HR decisions aligned to business goals; and
- Understand organizational environments contextually (private/public) and tailor HR strategy and solutions to meet present and future organization needs.
Our work methods and explanations of interventions
- We don’t print and distribute paper binders but 8Gb flash disks with all reference materials in soft copy
- We will not use any PowerPoint presentation in our trainings as it kills interactivity; only flipcharts as visual support will
- be used
- High speed learning: We treat subjects not longer than maximum 2 hours,
- High impact learning: we don’t teach long theoretical approached but tie short theory immediately to participant’s
- practical real life examples.
- We don’t follow necessarily this proposed program with tea/coﬀee breaks at precise moments: participants dictate the flow of the program as well as the timing for breaks (We will, however, make sure all proposed program parts will be treated)
- Fun, without laughing we learn less; we also use practical learning games to broaden insight.
- Perspective: We will use many times the black and white principle which triggers the participants to form their own
- standpoint with regard to the reality
- We work on competencies not much on knowledge: hierarchy is more interested what people DO diﬀerent than think
- different after these workshops
- No pre-work nor home work will be proposed